Friday, September 18, 2009

Five years

I have been married for five years and together with E for eight. Where does the time go? I remember everything and I look back and laugh. I remember walking into his apartment for the first time and thinking OMG what is this?!?! Pizza boxes everywhere and no food, only condiments in the fridge. I was like where is a soda or water. He pointed across the street. Now yes he lived in SF and he literally had to walk out the front door to get things but really?!? I don't think much has changed between us except three boys to chase around. I still get butterflies when I see him and love just hanging out. I knew he was the one I want to grow old with and sit on the porch looking back with a smile. He has given me many presents but the one I will always cherish the most is his heart and my three clone troopers. I love you E and look forward to many wonderful and excited years ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment