Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sunny Days

Ahhh...the warmth of the sun, an ice cold ice tea, working on the yard, and watching the boys play, not fight! what a beautiful day! We went to the Concord Farmer's market, which if haven't gone, you must! So many vendors, so much food, and a park for the kiddies, don't worry there are numerous coffee shops. How relaxing it was. Sipping coffee, talking with my mother-in-law and the kids just playing! It was Jack and Luke. Luke loved digging in the bark and putting it through the holes of the play structure and Jack played hard. Jack jumped, climbed, slide, and ran. He even fell asleep on the way home. Now onto the back yard! Our backyard is a natural disaster! I can't wait to have it under control and go in the back just to relax!! But I like working out there. This week I think the kids and I will plant fruits and flowers.

We tried out our ice cream maker. Due to user error, lol, we made it yesterday but will have it for dessert today. We strawberry with fresh ones. I will let you all know how it turns out. Until next time, enjoy the sun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment